<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5450344575336109560?origin\x3dhttps://sarahlovesgaga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 4, 2010 Y 8:41 AM


The day before Steffie's birthday, Nicole and I go and stay over at Steffie's house. Than we woke up at 8..I woke up earlier..of course.
The next day, we went to Marina Barrage. Than Tricia go and buy one cream cake for Steffie. And you should know what we did.. CAKE FIGHT!!! Than we play until so dirty.....Tricia, Nicole, Steffie and me we go and rub the cream on our arms and legs until very oily..
Than we go to Cathay watch The Killer. Than we let Steffie and her boyfriend sit together and Nicole Tricia they all we sit another place...I asked Steffie whether she had a good time..LOL
Than after the movie, Nicole and I wait fro Steffie's driver to come and we take our bags...Steffie's driver take so long to come...Than we go and take MRT. Than Nicole was telling me," Which is the biggest MRT station is Singapore? DHOBY GHAUT!!" I was like Yeah.... Than when the first train come, it was full like shit.. So we waited for the next one to come ...BUt we damn unlucky siah...The next train service terminates as Yishun..Than at Yishun, we have to wait ..WTH
Than i reach home at around 6.40, than my mother was like sleeping, I thought she will scold me like hell which I actually don't really care...LOL
Aiyah..LAzy to type what happened later...
Shall end here..
Byebye





Disclaimer.

This is my blog.
Please respect it cause it's not yours.

If you don't like my blog,
you can Click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

That girl.

Sarah Tan
Thirdteen September 1992

Loves <33

Computer, Out with friends ....

Desire.

-` Pass all subjects
-` Get my own room
-` Beat that BITCH in mainly everything..:@
-` Get all the fucking Bitches outta school
-` Can go out with friends whenever I want

More than words.

This is my tagboard.
Mind what you`re tagging.

Cbox :
ShoutMix chat widget
The sweet escape.

Tag me if you want to be linked.
If you are linked, please link me back as well.


Chicken
Tricia
Yenchen
Gorilla
Loudspeaker

Bitchy Committee
Monkey
Ashley

Melody.


Free file hosting by Ripway.com

Now Playing: Would you be there.
Artist: Redwan Ali.

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu