<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5450344575336109560?origin\x3dhttps://sarahlovesgaga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 1, 2010 Y 7:37 PM


Netball camp was fun but it was ruined by some people... We have 4 friendly matches between Bartley and Tanglin C' Division and B' Division. Out of all 4 matches, Hwa Chong International School only won one match..no offence but it was kind of pathetic.. I hate Jing Lei.. She during the whole camp suck up to the seniors...And it was seriously pissing me off...
On Monday morning, I came damn early, than when I go to toilet wash hand and come out, Elisabeth was there. Keller and Elisabeth asked me to join them but I don't want because very paiseh..As Miss Tay said, I am anti social.. Than I go to the hall.. I thought wait in the hall than Miss Tay go to the hall ask me to go to 1 Integrity classroom to gather.. Than I go and sit behind Keller and Elisabeth...Than Shumin come and sit with me..Than we go to the hall to arrange the chairs for training and for the matches to get a full court..
We move until we sweat although there is air con in the MPH.
Than we watched this motivational video but it was so boring. It was actually the finals between Singapore and Malaysia.. and Singapore won..Yay!..-.-
Than I don't know who go and skip the video thats why it will end very fast...Than we have to write down what we learnt from the video..than I say that they can aim very well which was quite useless...most people wrote that the national players were very tall but I did not.
Than the lunch was like CRAP...It was some economical rice which taste like shit ...
Than after eating we go back to class which we had to climb through the window because we don't have the key and it is with Miss Tay and we don't know where is miss tay..After that, we continue training..Than we train until getting ready for the matches..than don't want to talk alr..than after the matches, we go and shower at pool side cafe..than go to XinWang at coronation ..Eat than go and take bus back to school than go to the LT than watch Miss Congenality 2 quite funny ..obviously, it was a comedy....
Than I go and sleep.. The next day got woken up at 6 by the seniors because they make so much noise...Than my mother came at 8 something... than she go and buy breakfast for me..than I go home and shower than I go to sleep because during the camp only sleep for 6 hours.....NOT ENOUGH!!
Than I continued my daily routine...
Shall end here.. Byebye





Disclaimer.

This is my blog.
Please respect it cause it's not yours.

If you don't like my blog,
you can Click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

That girl.

Sarah Tan
Thirdteen September 1992

Loves <33

Computer, Out with friends ....

Desire.

-` Pass all subjects
-` Get my own room
-` Beat that BITCH in mainly everything..:@
-` Get all the fucking Bitches outta school
-` Can go out with friends whenever I want

More than words.

This is my tagboard.
Mind what you`re tagging.

Cbox :
ShoutMix chat widget
The sweet escape.

Tag me if you want to be linked.
If you are linked, please link me back as well.


Chicken
Tricia
Yenchen
Gorilla
Loudspeaker

Bitchy Committee
Monkey
Ashley

Melody.


Free file hosting by Ripway.com

Now Playing: Would you be there.
Artist: Redwan Ali.

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu