<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5450344575336109560?origin\x3dhttps://sarahlovesgaga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 Y 6:56 PM


Went to Bangkok from 12.06.10-15.06.10
Wake up at 5++ on 12 June 2010. Than I fucking cannot find my camera than I have to use this fucking camera which is only like 5.0 megapixels lah...-.-Than we reach there like 12-1..than go and eat at this don't know what restaurant the food all like dog shit..
Than we go and walk around the hotel area until my leg pain like shit..the following days are almost the same shop eat sleep shop eat sleep..Friends whom I bought things for especially BC, Sorry. I cant buy expensive gifts for you all because I spent most of my money on Spongebob and Simpsons shirt..:P
Than we take Thai airways than the service is like damn bad..they drop ice on my mother and they didn't even fucking apologize..-.-
Do I really look like a Thai..? Because so many Thai go and speak to me in Thai than I don't even understand a shit..
LOL
Than I come home straight away go and on COMPUTER!! Tahan so many days until itchy..LOL
Shall end here. Lazy to type LOL
Bye;)





Disclaimer.

This is my blog.
Please respect it cause it's not yours.

If you don't like my blog,
you can Click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

That girl.

Sarah Tan
Thirdteen September 1992

Loves <33

Computer, Out with friends ....

Desire.

-` Pass all subjects
-` Get my own room
-` Beat that BITCH in mainly everything..:@
-` Get all the fucking Bitches outta school
-` Can go out with friends whenever I want

More than words.

This is my tagboard.
Mind what you`re tagging.

Cbox :
ShoutMix chat widget
The sweet escape.

Tag me if you want to be linked.
If you are linked, please link me back as well.


Chicken
Tricia
Yenchen
Gorilla
Loudspeaker

Bitchy Committee
Monkey
Ashley

Melody.


Free file hosting by Ripway.com

Now Playing: Would you be there.
Artist: Redwan Ali.

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu