<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5450344575336109560?origin\x3dhttps://sarahlovesgaga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 24, 2010 Y 5:35 AM


Wl. Today Miss Tay in the morning say have netball.. Than after school get ready for netball alr.. than Miss Tay say that alot of the seniors never come so netball is cancelled..WTF?! We discuss about the netball camp for like 15 minutes or so than we're free.
Looking forward to the camp :P:P
When we're dismissed, I don't want to go home so early, than sit at the round table with Ashley and Shumin.
Than the Ashley go and take Shumin's piglet and put at my handphone..-.-
Than I go downstairs to find Phyllis' EZ link card than Ashley and Shumin they all go to SIM to buy food.
Than I go and change than they come back alr..
Than they talk very boring, so I go to the library to go facebook and do my own stuffs .
Than Ashley and Jing Lei come down than jing Lei got to go alr..so left Ashley and I.
Than after a while, we go up. Than I go put books under my desk and go toilet.
When I come out, I got to go alr.
Than walked to the bus stop.
I waited not long for the bus than come alr.
The bus so freakin empty..
Than I take a seat by myself than this woman come up the bus, I was hoping that she will not sit beside me but unfortunately, she did.
Than I alight at Marsiling Mrt to buy something than go take bus home.
Shall stop here.
BYebye:)





Disclaimer.

This is my blog.
Please respect it cause it's not yours.

If you don't like my blog,
you can Click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

That girl.

Sarah Tan
Thirdteen September 1992

Loves <33

Computer, Out with friends ....

Desire.

-` Pass all subjects
-` Get my own room
-` Beat that BITCH in mainly everything..:@
-` Get all the fucking Bitches outta school
-` Can go out with friends whenever I want

More than words.

This is my tagboard.
Mind what you`re tagging.

Cbox :
ShoutMix chat widget
The sweet escape.

Tag me if you want to be linked.
If you are linked, please link me back as well.


Chicken
Tricia
Yenchen
Gorilla
Loudspeaker

Bitchy Committee
Monkey
Ashley

Melody.


Free file hosting by Ripway.com

Now Playing: Would you be there.
Artist: Redwan Ali.

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu