<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5450344575336109560?origin\x3dhttps://sarahlovesgaga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 Y 12:35 AM


HAHAHAHAHA~!
Today during exam so fun.
Of course is the second paper..
Like duh..
Because the first paper is Miss Tay invigilate
So cannot do anything at all...
Than the second paper is this don't know old woman.
Damn dumb siah...
Say what the dictionary only allow book not electronic...
Because Ni Lao Shi say can use the electronic one thts why so many people bring..-.-
Lucky I bring book..:P haha
Than after exam go to library with interesters of maverick and Abigail.
Than the Ansley make me so fucking pissed.
She go and take my seat. Than i go and take Phyllis's seat.
Than I go and ask Phyllis to tell Ansley to move away, thn she go and ask.
Than Ansley go and scold me say what I fat all these shit.
Than I tell her If she continues, I will ask her to pay for my bad that she broke.
Than she go and say i selfish....
I where got?
She broke my favourite bag that cost $100+ and I ask her to pay and she don't want than I don't care.
And I just ask her to pay if she continues and she say that I'm selfish?
Is it her english vocab not good or she doesn't even know what is happening?
Wtf?!
So pissed with her now.
Talking about her make my blood boil.
Than after Abigail and Phyllis go, Nicole and I stay back in the Library until Maverick and Weiliang go lorh.
Than we got to the bus stop and wait for bus.
Missed one bus because very full.
Than we wait very long lah..
Shall end here.
Byebye





Disclaimer.

This is my blog.
Please respect it cause it's not yours.

If you don't like my blog,
you can Click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

That girl.

Sarah Tan
Thirdteen September 1992

Loves <33

Computer, Out with friends ....

Desire.

-` Pass all subjects
-` Get my own room
-` Beat that BITCH in mainly everything..:@
-` Get all the fucking Bitches outta school
-` Can go out with friends whenever I want

More than words.

This is my tagboard.
Mind what you`re tagging.

Cbox :
ShoutMix chat widget
The sweet escape.

Tag me if you want to be linked.
If you are linked, please link me back as well.


Chicken
Tricia
Yenchen
Gorilla
Loudspeaker

Bitchy Committee
Monkey
Ashley

Melody.


Free file hosting by Ripway.com

Now Playing: Would you be there.
Artist: Redwan Ali.

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu