<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5450344575336109560?origin\x3dhttps://sarahlovesgaga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 Y 4:01 AM


Today during art, we watched a DVD called Inkheart. It was so boring that I nearly fell asleep....At first I reading my book, than get very tired than stop reading. Watched the show for a few minutes than almost want to sleep. Than I pretend I watching but actually I'm closing my eyes :P:P
During English, Mr Webster let us watch Adrian Mole, which was better than Inkheart. But Both are still boring to me.
Miss Tay go and give half of her Maths period to MissIda and I've got very low....
Than when Miss Tay come in, we had this speed stacking cups competition.
Our group have Abigail, Phyllis and me.
Abigail and I timing is above 10 but Phyllis is 8++ seconds. So we go and send her but she very nervous until she dropped the cup and got disqualified.
During chinese, we have to write 8 suggestions to improve the class in English and what we gonna do in the holidays in chinese.
But overall it was boring.
I hate Jing Lei ttm.
She was like asking ni lao shi to go to youtube and play the korean songs which sucks.
She was like pissing me off the whole period. She go come extra and sit with Phyllis and I
Than I use handphone she go and use..-.-.
Copy cat
Shall end here.
Bye :@





Disclaimer.

This is my blog.
Please respect it cause it's not yours.

If you don't like my blog,
you can Click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

That girl.

Sarah Tan
Thirdteen September 1992

Loves <33

Computer, Out with friends ....

Desire.

-` Pass all subjects
-` Get my own room
-` Beat that BITCH in mainly everything..:@
-` Get all the fucking Bitches outta school
-` Can go out with friends whenever I want

More than words.

This is my tagboard.
Mind what you`re tagging.

Cbox :
ShoutMix chat widget
The sweet escape.

Tag me if you want to be linked.
If you are linked, please link me back as well.


Chicken
Tricia
Yenchen
Gorilla
Loudspeaker

Bitchy Committee
Monkey
Ashley

Melody.


Free file hosting by Ripway.com

Now Playing: Would you be there.
Artist: Redwan Ali.

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu