<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5450344575336109560?origin\x3dhttps://sarahlovesgaga.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 Y 12:27 AM


WL!!
Today is the fucking difficult geog exam..
The exam so difficult that I finished in half an hour 
Than is the Stupid Lai come and invigilate our class.
I hate him to the fucking core.
Scold here scold there
Everytime look at me like I do something wrong like that! 
WTF!
Today after exam stay back in the library do maths until kind of gong alr...
Than after a while, dun want to do alr.
cause damn fed up
Than Nicole, Of course, want to sit with M******k
So I gotta follow her.
Than he go
Both of us also dun have the mood to study alr.
So put our notes in our bags..
Than Nicole say she hungry, 
so we go to canteen and eat. 
She go and eat the noodles with seaweed. 
Than she eat until very slow like tortoise
Than because I eat quite fast, than wait for her lo.
Than we chose the most unlucky seat, 
GSB was there. So cannot do anything wrong
If not  GSB will come.
So I go and buy apple juice than I help Nicole to buy chrsanthenum( don't know how to spell) tea
Than I ask her to faster than we go and out the cutlery back in the dk what place. 
Than we go back to the library
than go and use computer 
Until the fucking edrick come and say cannot FB
To Edrick:
I think Michael  is so much better than You
You are the head of the library and you talk so loud. 
Whenever we talk loud, you will scold us. 
And somemore you say cannot use the phone in the library.
but ours is vibration mode leh.
your freakin phone ring so loudly in the library
The place where you are is a LIBRARY
And phones should be in silent mode 
And somemore you re in school, 
the more your phone should be in silent mode.
You are not setting a good example for us to follow
you can even forget the librarian pledge when you are on stage
WTH!!
To EDRICK:








Disclaimer.

This is my blog.
Please respect it cause it's not yours.

If you don't like my blog,
you can Click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

That girl.

Sarah Tan
Thirdteen September 1992

Loves <33

Computer, Out with friends ....

Desire.

-` Pass all subjects
-` Get my own room
-` Beat that BITCH in mainly everything..:@
-` Get all the fucking Bitches outta school
-` Can go out with friends whenever I want

More than words.

This is my tagboard.
Mind what you`re tagging.

Cbox :
ShoutMix chat widget
The sweet escape.

Tag me if you want to be linked.
If you are linked, please link me back as well.


Chicken
Tricia
Yenchen
Gorilla
Loudspeaker

Bitchy Committee
Monkey
Ashley

Melody.


Free file hosting by Ripway.com

Now Playing: Would you be there.
Artist: Redwan Ali.

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu